Sivut

torstai 15. huhtikuuta 2010

The Three Muses challenge 46 - Maps

This is my DigiArt to
***
I`ve always liked the tales of King Arthur and his Knights. So I found this map and these characters and I just had to make a picture of them.
So, here they are: King Arthur, Guinevere and Sir Lancelot from Camelot !
***
Thanks for Looking ;o)
***
Ooops ! Did anyone noticed the huge blunder, which I made..
I was talking about Tails when I should have been talking about Tales ;o)
OMG ! My english teacher would kill me for that ;o)
Sorry ! It happens...
***
Kiva pikku kömmähdys, puhuin aiemmin Tails (=häntä) kun sanan olisi pitänyt olla Tales (tarina). Kaikkea sitä sattuu kiireessä ;o)

13 kommenttia:

Willy kirjoitti...

Very beautiful piece!

Lori Saul kirjoitti...

Beautiful map and images - full of enchantment!

Ragamuffin Gal kirjoitti...

Very fun and inspiring! I like the Camelot crew too!

Lynifyni kirjoitti...

Delightful piece...I like your creativity using Camelot! LynnF

Daphne kirjoitti...

Beautifull old piece!!

Sandy kirjoitti...

This piece is just brilliant, fantastic, totally awesome, wow, what more can I say. Love it.

Ozstuff kirjoitti...

I am smiling because even people whose first language is English make the same mistakes with synonyms. There are so many similar sounding words in English and it is very easy to get them wrong.
Hane, your collage is elegant, exquisite, beautifully colours and cleverly designed. I love it (did you guess??).
Wonderful artwork.

indybev kirjoitti...

I love your piece on Camelot.
Your "tails" made me laughalot!
When "Guinny" saw what he'd got
She quickly chose Lancelot.
Arthur really liked it not...
He thought "Guinny" was really hot.
***
OK, I'll quit now. I got carried away there for a bit. Beautiful art, my dear!

Fiona Whitehead kirjoitti...

Nice to see King Arthur getting a mention - love your piece

Taluula kirjoitti...

Hane, who cares about tails or tales when your collage is so fantastic.

Hane kirjoitti...

I Love You All- you´re so understanding group ;o)

Thanks for your kind words Ozstuff !

Indybev- You just made my Day ;o)LOL !

Taluula - Thank you for your kind words !

Pan's daughter kirjoitti...

I love the Arthurian legends, too. Your map is wonderful!

Julia

Elegia kirjoitti...

Tämä on tosi mielenkiintoinen ja kauniisti tehty kollaasi. Kaikki kuvat sopivat hienosti yhteen, cool!